Leucorrhoea is a medical term that used to describe the discharge of whitish substance, from female genitals. The disease might continue for weeks or months. However, one needs to treat it properly in the initial stages only, lest it becomes chronic. Thick, viscid and foul smelling, the discharge is mainly experienced during puberty, when the sexual organs of a female are developing. This white discharge is generally caused by the presence of infection in any of the vaginal tissues. In the following lines, we have provided more information on the various causes and symptoms of leucorrhoea.
CAUSES OF LEUCORRHOEA
• Hormonal disturbances
• Improper hygienic conditions
• Improper feeding habits
• Indigestion and constipation
• Anemia and diseases like diabetes, menorrhagea etc.
• Wound created by itching
• Infections like bacterial and fungal
• Improper life style, which leads to, disturbed sleep.
SYMPTOM OF LEUCORRHOEA
• Irritation and itching on genital organs, which is more in night.
• Headache and vertigo is often observed.
• Discharge generally observed on undergarments.
• Foul smell generally present.
• General body weakness.
• Dullness on skin and dark circles generally present.
• Frequent mood changes.
ADVISE FOR LEUCORRHOEA
• Proper care of hygiene should be taken care
• Undergarments should be washed carefully to avoid any infections
• Diet should be taken in limited amount with light and easily digestible foodstuff.
• Exercises should be included in daily life style • Proper rest and sleep should be taken
• Avoid spicy food like pickles.